Discover real freshness and quality!
Freshness of food equals more nutrition.
• All our lunch bags are made to order
Ensuring our food is as fresh as possible, maximising the Nutritional value of all our foods
• All our fresh ingredients are delivered daily
Vegetables and fruit, meats and dairy, are all delivered daily from local suppliers to ensure the freshest possible lunch bags
• We hand make products in our own family craft bakery
Bakery products are hand made using only whole, natural ingredients, ensuring the highest quality of fibre and carbohydrates which help maintain a healthy digestive system
• Our ingredients are expensive, we use the best mayonnaise and sauces on the market
The quality and nutrition of our food starts with our ingredients. We never comprise on the quality and freshness of our raw materials. The ingredients used in our school meals are the same ingredients used in our cafés and delis
• Our foods are whole and prepared with the minimum of processing
Reducing the processing of any food is the single biggest factor in maintaining the foods nutritional value.
• We don’t mass produce, all our foods are made to order in small batches
All our foods are produced by dedicated, trained staff by hand ensuring continuity in quality, freshness and nutrition
• We are a food company, not a marketing company, food comes first!
We focus our resources to maximise and maintain the highest level of quality, freshness and nutrition in our foods.
The aim of the Bradburys Irish School Meals programme is to achieve a long term, sustainable supply of quality lunches to each and every student with reliability and ease. Bradburys pride them selves on their personal service.
John and Jill Bradbury are always only a phone call away.
John 086 3824333
Jill 087 9701912